Friday 5 December 2014

Essentials of Romantic Getaways in NZ

The last year, I wanted to give my spouse a much needed break from the hustle bustle of daily routine. This is where a friend suggested trying out one of the most romantic getaways in NZ. The country was already a favourite because of its amazing flora and fauna. That’s it. I was convinced and all that I needed to do was to find luxury accommodation and plan the itinerary.

I zeroed in on South Island, which is particularly known for scenic beauty and snow clad mountain slopes. It was no problem finding one of the best options in terms of luxury accommodation in South Island. I booked the suite in advance and took off with my spouse for our own adventure.

It was a lovely stay there with all the amenities that you can ever think of! I am surely going to visit the place again, maybe on our anniversary owing to the fond memories. Want to know where did we spend so many wonderful moments? Well, it was Lime Tree Lodge. Give it a try and let me know your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment